Wednesday, May 14, 2014

There must be something that I must do

Transfer News!!!!! I am going to be transferred to Alessandria to open an STL companionship. We will be over the sisters in the Torino and Alessandria Zones. This means that I will be able to do exchanges with GENOVA!!!! AHHH!!! It is exciting but also very sad. I was not prepared to go, in all honesty. Sorella Bennett and I are so sad to leave each other again. Things are just starting to pick up here!! Miracles are happening!! S is going to be baptized!!! But there must be something that I must do. I was also wanting be a normal missionary but I think I might end being an STL. Can't complain! I am doing the Lord's work!!!

WE ARE A STAKE!!!! I got to see all of my very favorite people too!!! It was amazing to see Sorella Lemos as well. :)


Seeing Ariele was probably the best moment of my life though. Pisa was made a ward too. :) Presidente Dibb explained that when a Stake is established, the Church is established in that area to STAY!! Florence has the Church of Jesus Christ to STAY!!! :)

After we skyped, Sorella Bennett got sick again (eating pesto lasagna was not the best idea) so we went straight home. This week has been a little rough for us due to a virus or food poisoning that hit all of the Pisa missionaries. We were "out of duty" if you will for the whole weekend. Yet the Lord has still blessed us so much in His work. Yesterday we had a chance to visit our baptismal date, S. She has been avoiding us this past week but we were finally able to find out why. She was not quite ready for her baptism (that was supposed to take place this weekend) and didn't want to tell us until she felt ready. We had a beautiful lesson, resetting the date and encouraging her to prepare. We promised that the Lord will help her arrive to this point if she puts her trust in him. :) Later in the evening we had a birthday party with Michael Israel.... oh how I will miss him soooo much!

Sorella Bennett's favorite expression of mine. :)
There is not too much more to tell. I know that I don't have much time left but I am excited to come home to get a big hug from my family. :) Moments that matter most!

Vi voglio bene!!

Sorella Jameson

No comments:

Post a Comment