Wednesday, May 21, 2014

It is the last little bit that I can do

It is an absolute DREAM to be here in Alessandria!!! Oh. My. Gosh!!! There is so much work here!!! Which is fantastic because all that I want to do is give my whole heart and soul into my last 2 transfers. Sophie wrote, telling me how the last 2 transfers are GREAT because you FINALLY know how to work as a missionary. It is soooo true. I have already hit the ground running here and am putting everything I got into this city. After all... it is the last little bit that I can do.

Sorella Hoffman is sooooo similar to me too. We both want to work!! And we have very similar personalities which is crazy. Imagine how Brenna is a firecracker and then add that to my personality. Ecco Sorella Hoffman. We have so much to do here together and have much FAITH for the things that will happen. This week we have planned for 31 lesson.... the most that I have every gotten was 22. We can do it!!!!

Oh my goodness.... Alessandria is so FULL of miracles, it is literally blowing my mind! I cannot believe how ready these people are for the gospel - both the members and those searching. On Sunday we had an amazing miracle with one of our progressing investigators. After watching the CES fireside, we taught her about Enduring to the End. She has a testimony of the church, is already integrated into the GANS (single adults), and has the biggest desire to go to the temple. We had with us a newly baptized young man who expressed all of his fears and concerns when he was about to be baptized. It was the perfect setting and the Spirit was so strong!!! After some concerns and resolving, she set her own baptismal date for the 15th of June!!! Right before leaving for home, we offered a prayer of gratitude. 5 minutes until 9 pm, we found, taught, and set a baptismal date with A. Ahhhhh the Lord is so great!!!

Saying goodbye to Pisa was hard. I didn't feel like I was ready to leave yet but it needed to happen. Now that I am here, I know this is what I am supposed to be doing. :)

Codi and Jarom, right before she went into the MTC
Funny story. The other night, I was trying to call the Mestre Sister Training Leaders for something. I pulled out a card that had information of all the leaders in the mission and dialed their number. Who answered? Anziano Sloan in COMO. I was so confused and told him that I was Sorella Jameson. He repeated my name and someone screamed in the background. Anziano Ostergar. Oh how I love that Anziano!!!
He is so much like Jarom - it was literally like having a brother. Anziano Ostergar picked up the phone and I immediately told him that I am not apostate. Hahahah so funny. :)


Please pray for the Dibbs.

Sorella Jameson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment