Friday, November 11, 2011
Christmas Countdown 2011 - Find out how many days until Christmas 2011: Set www.xmasclock.com as your homepage to count the number of days until Christmas 2011!
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
After weeks of waiting and wondering, it has been made official. I am going to Jerusalem!!!! Well ... if all goes well then I will. :)
A few weeks ago, I received a packet from the Jerusalem Center. In were tons of forms and papers that I needed to read with a letter saying I was accepted to the initial placement for the Center. After submitting the first packet of forms I needed to schedule an interview. Yesterday was my interview!! I think it was used to put a face to my name and make sure I read the material (they asked me if I had any question about it) They told me how BEAUTIFUL Jerusalem is in the winter - it is very comparable to Las Vegas - and what a great opportunity it is. It is CRAZY to think this is actually going to happen!!! I pray that all will work out, especially financially.
Here are some things I am MOST excited for in the Holy Land:
- Ummm... it's the Holy Land!
- Being in a different country
- Going to Turkey and Jordan
- Meeting awesome new people
- Learning about new cultures
- LIVING with these new cultures
- Growing from the experience
- Learning history IN the area
- Growing spiritually
- Strengthening my testimony
- Walking where Jesus Christ walked