Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hurrah for Israel


After weeks of waiting and wondering, it has been made official. I am going to Jerusalem!!!! Well ... if all goes well then I will. :)

A few weeks ago, I received a packet from the Jerusalem Center. In were tons of forms and papers that I needed to read with a letter saying I was accepted to the initial placement for the Center. After submitting the first packet of forms I needed to schedule an interview. Yesterday was my interview!! I think it was used to put a face to my name and make sure I read the material (they asked me if I had any question about it) They told me how BEAUTIFUL Jerusalem is in the winter - it is very comparable to Las Vegas - and what a great opportunity it is. It is CRAZY to think this is actually going to happen!!! I pray that all will work out, especially financially.

Here are some things I am MOST excited for in the Holy Land:
  • Ummm... it's the Holy Land!
  • Being in a different country
  • Going to Turkey and Jordan
  • Meeting awesome new people
  • Learning about new cultures
  • LIVING with these new cultures
  • Growing from the experience
  • Learning history IN the area
  • Growing spiritually
  • Strengthening my testimony
  • Walking where Jesus Christ walked
Well I am sure there is more but those are just a few. :) Please pray for me as things fall into place.

Love,

Me

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh!!!! Think you'll be in warmness while we are in the snow! Im sO SO SO SO SO happy for you Codi! What an experience!

    ReplyDelete